Wow. It has been quite a long time since I've posted here. As usual, reading the older posts was quite enjoyable, especially considering the circumstances regarding previous comments.
By request of my good friend and now former roommate Brian, I figured it wouldn't be such a bad thing if I came and made a few posts. Unfortunately over the last two years, things get really busy and you lose track of these things. I'm the sort of college student that likes to make good grades, so as I've said before, when things higher up on the matter-ladder come up, they take precedence over these posts, which I find to be a pleasant luxury and exercise.
Again, as a treat to my roommate, whom apparently loves it when I rant, I've got a planned series of posts in the works, the first part of which I'll be pasting into the system and posting right after this.
A warning however: over the hiatus, my reasoning has gotten even more long-winded. Now more than ever, I see everyday in the world around me more proofs to my statements of rationale than I ever did before, meaning the train of thought is not only more massive but has significantly longer tracks to follow. For those that are willing, I invite you along on the journey, and I hope that through open minds and open conversation, we all learn a little more about ourselves and our intellectual thought structures. Please, enjoy, and feel free to disagree and discuss how I can improve my argument or make it stronger.
M. Butler
2 comments:
Uh oh... I've obviously awoken a sleeping giant.
Welcome back Mikel! Let's get some leanin' in.
Good good. I'm glad you will continue to make posts. I am new to your posts, and am glad you will resume. Mikel rants are always fun to listen to.
Post a Comment